Permanent Jobs Berkshire
|Customer Services Representative (Technical)||£ 21000 25200||Reading||vc3511|
|JOB PURPOSE: Provide frontline customer & engineering support in a fast paced, growing company.
The job holder will work as part of a small multi-functional & highly skilled team of 10 handling a variety of questions and issues from customers and installers.
MAIN DUTIES include, but are not limited to the following:-
• Handle incoming calls from customers and engineers, raising and investigating cases in Salesforce.com and responding to customers as necessary
• Handle emails from customers, colleagues and 3rd party engineering providers.
• Identify customer concerns and issues, taking the necessary action to resolve the issue, ideally and where possible, within the duration of the call.
• Address issues by answering questions, troubleshooting and assigning to an engineer where necessary
• Liaising with internal support teams - Development, Finance or Sales - to resolve/escalate issues
• Liaising with engineering sub-contractors to schedule service calls
• Follow up internal and external parties to ensure customer issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Make follow up calls to ensure customer is satisfied with the resolution of their issue/query
• Advise customers of how to access training
• Ensure engineering issues are identified and escalated in accordance with company handling policy and guidelines
OTHER DUTIES include, but are not limited to the following:-
• Provide feedback on Customer requests/suggestions for changes and improvements to the inhouse system and other areas of service.
• Provide support & assistance to engineers, providing them with courier details for new & service kit
Team and Individual Performance Achievement
The job holder will be targeted on individual performance measures. The measures will be reviewed periodically, but typically include:
o % calls answered and speed of answer
o Efficiency in closing internal cases
o Time taken to schedule external cases
o Average age of open/closed cases
o Customer Satisfaction surveys
: The Helpdesk operates a shift pattern between 7:00am-6pm Monday to Friday. Typical hours include the first shift (7am-3pm), early shift (8am-4pm), middle shift (9am-5pm) and late shift (10am-6pm), with half an hour for lunch and 2 x 15min breaks (one in the AM and 1 in the PM). Customer Care Representatives will be required to work any of these shifts as necessary, and may change on a day-to-day basis. However, due to the nature of the business and this role, from time to time the job holder may be required to work outside these hours.
If you wish to apply for this job then please send your CV stating job title and reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already registered and are interested in this job then please give Bev, Katie, Emily or Jane a call - YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR CV.
T: 0118 959 2043