Permanent Jobs Berkshire
|Resourcing Specialist||£ 23000 27000||Reading||vc3519|
• Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire
qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company
policies, procedures and processes.
• Write job postings to post and for advertise positions.
• Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
• Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other
organizations to identify potential applicants.
• Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
• Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates;coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
• May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line.
Other fun facts:
Ranked in top 25 Best Place to Work Global Awards
Investors in People Gold Standard
Named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
Britain’s Healthiest Company 2013 & 2014
A Fortune 500 company
If you wish to apply for this job then please send your CV stating job title and reference number to email@example.com
If you have already registered and are interested in this job then please give Bev, Katie, Emily or Jane a call - YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR CV.
T: 0118 959 2043