Permanent Jobs Buckinghamshire
|Customer Co-ordinator (Customer Care)||£ 26000 28000||Wooburn Green||VC3637|
|Our client is a reknowned employer with a quality reputation in its field.
This is a really busy and diverse job role. There is a high work load, and every day is different. Working within a great team of 7 others, there is a relaxed culture where you can have a chat and a giggle, but everyone also works hard.
You will be co-ordinating the faults/customer calls coming in from their properties including dealing with:
- Logging and scheduling work for maintenance staff to fix snagging
- logging work on their CRM system, Site stream;
- taking calls from customers and logging house problems and scheduling the correct maintenance person to the site as quickly and seamlessly as possible;
- Logging everything and completing all jobs onto the CRM system
- Liaising with maintenance workers on the progress of jobs and ensuring all complaints are dealt with calmly and efficiently
This would suit someone who is confident and outgoing. You will need to deal with the different types of characters within the team. You need to be able to liaise calmly, have a strong sense of customer service and enjoy problem solving.. You need to be a great communicator and administrator, Need to know how to prioritise.
Ideally, someone from a property background would be great, but not essential. Full training will be given on all aspects of the job. They are looking to have a handover period before the current incumbent leaves.
If you wish to apply for this job then please send your CV stating job title and reference number to email@example.com
If you have already registered and are interested in a specific job then
please give Bev, Katie, Emily or Jane a call - YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR CV.
T: 01494 510 800