Permanent Jobs Berkshire
|Legal Cashier / Office Manager||£ 35000 40000||Reading||VC3891|
|Our client is a growing practice specialising in private client and litigation work. Currently there is a team of 20 staff working from the office in Reading.
They are looking for a Legal Cashier/ Office Manager to join the team as a full time member of staff to assist with the growing needs of the practice.
Key tasks in the role:
- Undertaking reconciliations of our client accounts, ensuring compliance with SRA Accounts Rules
- Posting client and office account transactions including dealing with disbursements
- Maintenance of the sales and purchase ledgers including liaison with suppliers
- Completing regular bank reconciliations
- Raising bills throughout the month as required
- Credit control
- Completing regular WIP reviews with the fee earners
- Attending Partners meetings to take minutes
Ideal candidate will:
- Be Qualified Legal Cashier
- Have experience of preparing client account reconciliations that conform to the requirements of the SRA (Essential)
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have experience of DPS Cashier case management software (Ideal)
- Have excellent inter-personal skills, working collaboratively with other members of the firm.
- Demonstrate good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
A rewarding and fulfilling working environment, including benefits such as city centre parking and 9am - 5.15pm work times
If you wish to apply for this job then please send your CV stating job title and reference number to email@example.com
If you have already registered and are interested in this job then please give Bev, Katie, Emily or Jane a call - YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR CV.
T: 0118 304 1877