Permanent Jobs Buckinghamshire
|Project Admin||£ 23000 24000||High Wycombe||vc3154|
|Want to work for a fun, lively and hardworking company in a thriving company in High Wycombe?
They are looking for an asap start, for a fantastic Project Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be a focused enthusiastic individual with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks
with a team goal of successful project delivery. Good computer skills are essential, in particular experience
using Microsoft Word intermediate and Excel intermediate/advanced level. Basic understanding of
project scheduling and Gantt charts would be beneficial.
Main Purpose of the Role
Perform a wide range of administrative and support activities, helping the division increase
efficiency and uniformity.
1) Assisting pre-sales with compiling proposals, supplier pricing, tender returns and presentations using
Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentations
2) Liaising with procurement to acquire product pricing and create cost sheets from templates
3) Ensuring project timesheets, costs, variations and budgets are collated and reported to the
Managment on a regular basis
4) Production of project documentation (training will be provided)
5) Tracking incoming deliveries and organising combined outgoing deliveries with the intent to streamline
processes/hire kit as required
6) Ensure all project documents are collated at the end of project and assist in uploading info to project
7) Office admin including answering telephones, dealing with post, binding and filing
8) Keep and update log of active projects/liaise with PMs/communicate with accounts to ensure timely
9) Support all Project Managers with administrative tasks including log of active projects, communicate
with accounts to ensure timely invoicing, ensure project processes are followed and arranging travel
10) Support Divisional directors in a EA capacity
If you wish to apply for this job then please send your CV stating job title and reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already registered and are interested in a specific job then
please give Bev, Katie, Emily or Jane a call - YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR CV.
T: 01494 510 800