Permanent Jobs Buckinghamshire
|Buyer||£ 22000 24000||High Wycombe||vc3944|
|Want to work for a fun and lively company in a welcoming atmosphere, with lots to keep you busy?
The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be a team player, be able to reprioritise as emergencies come up, will be proactive and organised.
The candidate will have good excel skills, comfortable with numeracy and be able to learn quickly in a fast pace environment
Provide support to the procurement manager with all the administrative tasks
To provide delivery updates/stock availability information to the sales and project management departments.
To communicate with the warehouse team, informing them when bulk orders are due for delivery in order to plan the capacity, and also the outbound of stock going to site.
1) Place purchase orders tracking documents up to date with order date/PO ref/delivery location
2) Daily contact with key suppliers to chase for deliveries/request for quotation/lead time
3) Liaise with project managers/sales team/design team to track progress on projects and any variations/additions
4) Liaise with accounts regarding agreed supplier payment terms
5) Maintain supplier relationships
6) Tender out sundry items to 5 or 6 suppliers to allocate all the category to 1 or 2 suppliers if possible to be more cost efficient
7) Negotiate preferential terms with suppliers and ensure that procurement terms are matched to specific project requirements
If you wish to apply for this job then please send your CV stating job title and reference number to email@example.com
If you have already registered and are interested in a specific job then
please give Bev, Katie, Emily or Jane a call - YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR CV.
T: 01494 510 800